Blog: just-drinks Confidence Survey 2014 - Over to you
Olly Wehring | 10 February 2014
It's that time of year again.
The just-drinks confidence survey returns for its annual outing. We're keen to hear from our readership to help us gauge the mood in our industry for the year ahead.
We'll pull the results together once the survey closes, on Friday 21 February. For those of you that take the time to share your thoughts, we'll send you the full report free of charge.
The survey can be found here. We thank you in advance for your time.
This month, Chris Losh turns his attention to Chile, a wine-producing nation that could be on the cusp of something big, provided it looks to the past to help model its future....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller's new Scotch whisky and Santa Rita Estates....
The Coca-Cola Co is relaunching its citrus-flavoured CSD brand, Surge, in the US 12 years after it was pulled from the market. ...
The US state of Arkansas goes to the polls on 4 November to decide whether to end so-called “dry” counties, meaning ones that don't allow any alcohol sales. About half of the state's 75 counties are a...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp