Blog: just-drinks Confidence Survey 2014 - Over to you
Olly Wehring | 10 February 2014
It's that time of year again.
The just-drinks confidence survey returns for its annual outing. We're keen to hear from our readership to help us gauge the mood in our industry for the year ahead.
We'll pull the results together once the survey closes, on Friday 21 February. For those of you that take the time to share your thoughts, we'll send you the full report free of charge.
The survey can be found here. We thank you in advance for your time.
The Scotch whisky industry has enjoyed many a boom and suffered many a bust and reports suggest Japanese whisky is following in its footsteps. ...
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday....
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc. ...
Is this the true breakfast of champions?...
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research