Blog: just-drinks Christmas 2007 sign-off
Olly Wehring | 21 December 2007
That's that, then. 2007 has officially ended for us here at just-drinks today (21 December).
The timing of Christmas this year means we have been forced (that's right, totally against our will) to not work, starting from today until Wednesday 2 January 2008. Rest assured, the time will be used reflecting and recharging.
Both my news editor, Jessica Harvey, and I would like to thank you all for your support in the last 12 months. The next year is already shaping up to have its fair share of news to cover, and you can guarantee that we'll be there to get it to you first and fastest.
Meantime, have a marvellous Christmas, and we look forward to 2008 already.
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends