Blog: just-drinks Christmas 2007 sign-off
Olly Wehring | 21 December 2007
That's that, then. 2007 has officially ended for us here at just-drinks today (21 December).
The timing of Christmas this year means we have been forced (that's right, totally against our will) to not work, starting from today until Wednesday 2 January 2008. Rest assured, the time will be used reflecting and recharging.
Both my news editor, Jessica Harvey, and I would like to thank you all for your support in the last 12 months. The next year is already shaping up to have its fair share of news to cover, and you can guarantee that we'll be there to get it to you first and fastest.
Meantime, have a marvellous Christmas, and we look forward to 2008 already.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts