Blog: just-drinks Christmas 2007 sign-off
Olly Wehring | 21 December 2007
That's that, then. 2007 has officially ended for us here at just-drinks today (21 December).
The timing of Christmas this year means we have been forced (that's right, totally against our will) to not work, starting from today until Wednesday 2 January 2008. Rest assured, the time will be used reflecting and recharging.
Both my news editor, Jessica Harvey, and I would like to thank you all for your support in the last 12 months. The next year is already shaping up to have its fair share of news to cover, and you can guarantee that we'll be there to get it to you first and fastest.
Meantime, have a marvellous Christmas, and we look forward to 2008 already.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends