Blog: just-drinks - Back to full strength
Olly Wehring | 23 July 2008
Finally. Yes, finally, we here at just-drinks towers are able to unveil (that's right, unveil) our new deputy editor.
With Jessica Harvey having shifted three months ago to a publication within the William Reed empire, we've poached one of theirs.
Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce... Chris Mercer.
Chris has been involved in the drinks industry in a journalistic capacity for over three years. He joins us from Drinks International, Wine & Spirit AND Off-Licence News (busy boy) where he was online editor.
Coinciding with me moving out of the Big Smoke, I'm sure many of you who work in – or are visiting – our fair capital, will meet Chris in the fullness of time. Meanwhile, if you'd like to say hello virtually, drop Chris a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The wine category in 2016 - Review of the Year IV
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Drinks industry counters calls to ban alcohol ads
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends