Blog: just-drinks - Back to full strength
Olly Wehring | 23 July 2008
Finally. Yes, finally, we here at just-drinks towers are able to unveil (that's right, unveil) our new deputy editor.
With Jessica Harvey having shifted three months ago to a publication within the William Reed empire, we've poached one of theirs.
Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce... Chris Mercer.
Chris has been involved in the drinks industry in a journalistic capacity for over three years. He joins us from Drinks International, Wine & Spirit AND Off-Licence News (busy boy) where he was online editor.
Coinciding with me moving out of the Big Smoke, I'm sure many of you who work in – or are visiting – our fair capital, will meet Chris in the fullness of time. Meanwhile, if you'd like to say hello virtually, drop Chris a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery