Blog: just-drinks - Back to full strength
Olly Wehring | 23 July 2008
Finally. Yes, finally, we here at just-drinks towers are able to unveil (that's right, unveil) our new deputy editor.
With Jessica Harvey having shifted three months ago to a publication within the William Reed empire, we've poached one of theirs.
Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce... Chris Mercer.
Chris has been involved in the drinks industry in a journalistic capacity for over three years. He joins us from Drinks International, Wine & Spirit AND Off-Licence News (busy boy) where he was online editor.
Coinciding with me moving out of the Big Smoke, I'm sure many of you who work in – or are visiting – our fair capital, will meet Chris in the fullness of time. Meanwhile, if you'd like to say hello virtually, drop Chris a line at email@example.com.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends