Blog: just-drinks - Back to full strength
Olly Wehring | 23 July 2008
Finally. Yes, finally, we here at just-drinks towers are able to unveil (that's right, unveil) our new deputy editor.
With Jessica Harvey having shifted three months ago to a publication within the William Reed empire, we've poached one of theirs.
Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce... Chris Mercer.
Chris has been involved in the drinks industry in a journalistic capacity for over three years. He joins us from Drinks International, Wine & Spirit AND Off-Licence News (busy boy) where he was online editor.
Coinciding with me moving out of the Big Smoke, I'm sure many of you who work in – or are visiting – our fair capital, will meet Chris in the fullness of time. Meanwhile, if you'd like to say hello virtually, drop Chris a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends