Blog: just-drinks - Back to full strength
Olly Wehring | 23 July 2008
Finally. Yes, finally, we here at just-drinks towers are able to unveil (that's right, unveil) our new deputy editor.
With Jessica Harvey having shifted three months ago to a publication within the William Reed empire, we've poached one of theirs.
Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce... Chris Mercer.
Chris has been involved in the drinks industry in a journalistic capacity for over three years. He joins us from Drinks International, Wine & Spirit AND Off-Licence News (busy boy) where he was online editor.
Coinciding with me moving out of the Big Smoke, I'm sure many of you who work in – or are visiting – our fair capital, will meet Chris in the fullness of time. Meanwhile, if you'd like to say hello virtually, drop Chris a line at email@example.com.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World