Blog: Is this the worst drinks ad of all time?
Andy Morton | 12 August 2015
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns.
Some make you laugh.
Some make you think.
But, unfortunately, the latest campaign from the UK's Premier Estates Wine doesn't do any of that.
It just makes you cringe.
Seemingly dreamed up by a couple of teenage boys let loose in the marketing department, 'Taste the Bush' is truly as bad as the tagline suggests (note the position of the glass and its contents - very funny, guys).
Indeed, the only thing worse is the obviously-Australian actress's English accent, though that may simply be an attempt to distance herself from this car-crash of an advert.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range