Blog: Is this the worst drinks ad of all time?
Andy Morton | 12 August 2015
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns.
Some make you laugh.
Some make you think.
But, unfortunately, the latest campaign from the UK's Premier Estates Wine doesn't do any of that.
It just makes you cringe.
Seemingly dreamed up by a couple of teenage boys let loose in the marketing department, 'Taste the Bush' is truly as bad as the tagline suggests (note the position of the glass and its contents - very funny, guys).
Indeed, the only thing worse is the obviously-Australian actress's English accent, though that may simply be an attempt to distance herself from this car-crash of an advert.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Corby Spirit & Wine and parent Pernod Ricard have agreed an extension to their distribution tie-up in Corby's native Canada....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
In our latest look at consumer trends in the drinks industry, Ben Cooper turns his attention to the marketing of products along gender lines and asks, why are drinks brands struggling to keep up with ...
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends