Blog: Is Kelsey Grammer building a brewery?
Lucy Britner | 30 March 2016
It looks like actor Kelsey Grammer is set to become the latest US craft brewer.
Quoting Paul Leone, executive director of the New York State Brewers Association, the report says Grammer is even planning to grow his own hops and barley. Good. Craft beer fans love provenance.
I always imaged Dr Frasier Crane would buy a Sherry brand or snap up a Bordeaux chateau...
Sectors: Beer & cider
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
C&C Group's Scottish sales and distribution unit, Tennent's, has launched a digital ordering app for its on-trade accounts....
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range