Blog: Introducing a high point in just-drinks' research offerings
Olly Wehring | 28 August 2007
The title of this blog entry is not simply a play on words - we are genuinely excited here to finally introduce the addition of Zenith International's range of research reports.
Zenith's strengths lie firmly in the soft drinks sectors, with bottled water and functional soft drinks being two of their strongest areas of research. We've put ten of their reports live for now, but you can expect a lot more over the coming weeks. We also have plans to work with them editorially, so watch this space for more Zenith content serving up soon.
Whether or not you are familiar with Zenith, since the company formed in 1991 they've carved out a strong reputation as leading drinks industry consultants with the FT recognising them as "Europe's leading drinks consultancy".
It's good to have them on board.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking