Blog: Introducing a high point in just-drinks' research offerings
Olly Wehring | 28 August 2007
The title of this blog entry is not simply a play on words - we are genuinely excited here to finally introduce the addition of Zenith International's range of research reports.
Zenith's strengths lie firmly in the soft drinks sectors, with bottled water and functional soft drinks being two of their strongest areas of research. We've put ten of their reports live for now, but you can expect a lot more over the coming weeks. We also have plans to work with them editorially, so watch this space for more Zenith content serving up soon.
Whether or not you are familiar with Zenith, since the company formed in 1991 they've carved out a strong reputation as leading drinks industry consultants with the FT recognising them as "Europe's leading drinks consultancy".
It's good to have them on board.
Whisk(e)y companies spend a lot of money and effort ageing their products for that premium taste....
PepsiCo created a stir last week with the news it is testing a product called Caleb's Kola, with some in the media claiming it was the beginning of a new “craft soda” category....
SABMiller's bid to widen the appeal of beer is very much in evidence at its latest 'House of Peroni' - with beer cocktails and a bigger bottle for the Italian lager brand on offer. ...
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo, SABMiller, the Scotch whisky category and the US wine market....
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch