Blog: Introducing a high point in just-drinks' research offerings
Olly Wehring | 28 August 2007
The title of this blog entry is not simply a play on words - we are genuinely excited here to finally introduce the addition of Zenith International's range of research reports.
Zenith's strengths lie firmly in the soft drinks sectors, with bottled water and functional soft drinks being two of their strongest areas of research. We've put ten of their reports live for now, but you can expect a lot more over the coming weeks. We also have plans to work with them editorially, so watch this space for more Zenith content serving up soon.
Whether or not you are familiar with Zenith, since the company formed in 1991 they've carved out a strong reputation as leading drinks industry consultants with the FT recognising them as "Europe's leading drinks consultancy".
It's good to have them on board.
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned