Blog: Introducing a high point in just-drinks' research offerings
Olly Wehring | 28 August 2007
The title of this blog entry is not simply a play on words - we are genuinely excited here to finally introduce the addition of Zenith International's range of research reports.
Zenith's strengths lie firmly in the soft drinks sectors, with bottled water and functional soft drinks being two of their strongest areas of research. We've put ten of their reports live for now, but you can expect a lot more over the coming weeks. We also have plans to work with them editorially, so watch this space for more Zenith content serving up soon.
Whether or not you are familiar with Zenith, since the company formed in 1991 they've carved out a strong reputation as leading drinks industry consultants with the FT recognising them as "Europe's leading drinks consultancy".
It's good to have them on board.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020