Blog: Introducing a high point in just-drinks' research offerings
Olly Wehring | 28 August 2007
The title of this blog entry is not simply a play on words - we are genuinely excited here to finally introduce the addition of Zenith International's range of research reports.
Zenith's strengths lie firmly in the soft drinks sectors, with bottled water and functional soft drinks being two of their strongest areas of research. We've put ten of their reports live for now, but you can expect a lot more over the coming weeks. We also have plans to work with them editorially, so watch this space for more Zenith content serving up soon.
Whether or not you are familiar with Zenith, since the company formed in 1991 they've carved out a strong reputation as leading drinks industry consultants with the FT recognising them as "Europe's leading drinks consultancy".
It's good to have them on board.
Want to know how The Coca-Cola Co-backed Keurig Kold - released in the US yesterday - works?...
While analysts mull the numbers of Anheuser-Busch InBev's impending offer for SABMiller, there's a timely reminder in The Times newspaper this week that the proposed deal may yet fall victim to other ...
Part of my lot on just-drinks is to nail down senior executives within our industry – the more senior the better. I've enjoyed interviewing many of the CEOs within our ranks, but one that I have never...
Sometimes, it's the simple things in life that are the most satisfying. Like a good book and a decent glass of wine......
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research