Blog: IFE kicks off in London
Michelle Russell | 14 March 2011
The biennial food and drink-industry exhibition IFE is in full-swing at London’s Excel today (14 March) and just-drinks is in attendance.
While the exhibition is dominated by the food industry, there are a raft of soft drinks companies in attendance as well as a smattering of alcoholic drinks firms.
Visitors are flocking to the event for the latest new products developed by manufacturers from the UK and beyond, as well as trends for the year ahead.
According to Mintel, we can expect to see some small growth in CSDs in the UK this year, but cordials and squashes are continuing to dominate the market, with a mix of health and "value" heading the agenda for consumers.
Check just-drinks this week for updates from IFE 2011.
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends