Blog: Heineken brings commercial know-how to new recruitment drive
Andy Morton | 16 September 2016
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts.
Now the brewer has given the magic touch to a new recruitment drive with a high-tempo and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at just-drinks dusting off their resumes.
If Heineken's sales teams have half as much pep as the man in this advert then Anheuser-Busch InBev – currently the world's biggest brewer - had better watch out.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Low-alcohol beer firm Big Drop Brewing Co has added a pale ale to its line-up. ...
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends