Blog: Heineken brings commercial know-how to new recruitment drive
Andy Morton | 16 September 2016
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts.
Now the brewer has given the magic touch to a new recruitment drive with a high-tempo and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at just-drinks dusting off their resumes.
If Heineken's sales teams have half as much pep as the man in this advert then Anheuser-Busch InBev – currently the world's biggest brewer - had better watch out.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Pernod Ricard's UK unit has rolled out an online cocktail coach as it looks to capitalise on seasonal drinking. ...
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range