Blog: Hats off to Munich
Olly Wehring | 21 September 2009
Those of you who like to keep track of your roving editor Olly Wehring will be interested in the latest photo to arrive on my phone yesterday lunchtime. Let no one say he is not willing to work long and hard at the weekends, whilst the rest of us relax, in order to continue to broaden his knowledge of the global drinks industry.
On a more serious note, once he had sampled the delights of Oktoberfest, he boarded a train straight to Zurich (hat in tow) where he is today interviewing global executives of The Coca-Cola Company (hat left in hotel). Keep your eyes peeled for the results of that meeting later this week.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days....
It's not even available on pre-order yet, but Apple's latest piece of kit has already got a breathalyser app....
just-drinks is now closed for the Easter weekend....
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US. ...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets