Blog: Gossip Girl strips for SoBe Lifewater ad
Michelle Russell | 17 January 2011
A bottle of SoBe Lifewater was all that persuaded Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohr to strip naked for a new advertising campaign. Okay, well maybe a nice lump of cash too.
Calm down, though, because Szohr, who is promoting the bottled water drink in Costa Rica, wasn't completely naked. She was allowed some body paint to spare her blushes as she drank the water near a waterfall and up against a tree.
The glossy advert will feature in next month's edition of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit and is nicknamed the SoBe 'skinshoot' (see what they did?).
Question is, though, does this really do anything for the SoBe Lifewater brand?
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday....
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc. ...
Is this the true breakfast of champions?...
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review