Blog: Gossip Girl strips for SoBe Lifewater ad
Michelle Russell | 17 January 2011
A bottle of SoBe Lifewater was all that persuaded Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohr to strip naked for a new advertising campaign. Okay, well maybe a nice lump of cash too.
Calm down, though, because Szohr, who is promoting the bottled water drink in Costa Rica, wasn't completely naked. She was allowed some body paint to spare her blushes as she drank the water near a waterfall and up against a tree.
The glossy advert will feature in next month's edition of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit and is nicknamed the SoBe 'skinshoot' (see what they did?).
Question is, though, does this really do anything for the SoBe Lifewater brand?
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research