Blog: Get whiske(y)d away to Scotland next month
Olly Wehring | 28 March 2007
Just wanted to give you whisky fans a heads-up to this year’s World Whiskies Conference.
Speakers at the event, which will be held at the Radisson SAS hotel in Glasgow on 17 – 18 April, include Vijay Rekhi, president and managing director of UB Spirits, Mike Keiller, CEO of Morrison Bowmore, Frank Coleman of DISCUS, Campbell Evans of the SWA and our very own Chris Brook-Carter and Dave Broom, who will unveil the results of our premium whisky report.
Companies already booked to attend include Glenmorangie, Cutty Sark International, Campari, Bacardi, Inver House, Edrington, Diageo, Chivas Brothers and Distell
For further details on what to expect, click here.
And why am I going on about it here?
Because just-drinks is the media partner! And, we’ll be at the event in force and we’d love to see you there.
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying....
It's Summer in the northern hemisphere and the beer festivals are in full swing. Even the famously secluded North Korea is letting its regulation-cut hair down with the Taedonggang Beer Festival, name...
Drinks companies that use celebrities and influencers to endorse products via social media could be in line for some rule changes....
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages