Blog: Get whiske(y)d away to Scotland next month
Olly Wehring | 28 March 2007
Just wanted to give you whisky fans a heads-up to this year’s World Whiskies Conference.
Speakers at the event, which will be held at the Radisson SAS hotel in Glasgow on 17 – 18 April, include Vijay Rekhi, president and managing director of UB Spirits, Mike Keiller, CEO of Morrison Bowmore, Frank Coleman of DISCUS, Campbell Evans of the SWA and our very own Chris Brook-Carter and Dave Broom, who will unveil the results of our premium whisky report.
Companies already booked to attend include Glenmorangie, Cutty Sark International, Campari, Bacardi, Inver House, Edrington, Diageo, Chivas Brothers and Distell
For further details on what to expect, click here.
And why am I going on about it here?
Because just-drinks is the media partner! And, we’ll be at the event in force and we’d love to see you there.
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, soft drinks NPD, the Champagne category and international beer brands....
Heavy metal legend Bruce Dickinson - lead singer of the band Iron Maiden, for the unitiated - is clearly a man not afraid to get his hands dirty. ...
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously. ...
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists....
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss