Blog: Get whiske(y)d away to Scotland next month
Olly Wehring | 28 March 2007
Just wanted to give you whisky fans a heads-up to this year’s World Whiskies Conference.
Speakers at the event, which will be held at the Radisson SAS hotel in Glasgow on 17 – 18 April, include Vijay Rekhi, president and managing director of UB Spirits, Mike Keiller, CEO of Morrison Bowmore, Frank Coleman of DISCUS, Campbell Evans of the SWA and our very own Chris Brook-Carter and Dave Broom, who will unveil the results of our premium whisky report.
Companies already booked to attend include Glenmorangie, Cutty Sark International, Campari, Bacardi, Inver House, Edrington, Diageo, Chivas Brothers and Distell
For further details on what to expect, click here.
And why am I going on about it here?
Because just-drinks is the media partner! And, we’ll be at the event in force and we’d love to see you there.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends