Blog: Get whiske(y)d away to Scotland next month
Olly Wehring | 28 March 2007
Just wanted to give you whisky fans a heads-up to this year’s World Whiskies Conference.
Speakers at the event, which will be held at the Radisson SAS hotel in Glasgow on 17 – 18 April, include Vijay Rekhi, president and managing director of UB Spirits, Mike Keiller, CEO of Morrison Bowmore, Frank Coleman of DISCUS, Campbell Evans of the SWA and our very own Chris Brook-Carter and Dave Broom, who will unveil the results of our premium whisky report.
Companies already booked to attend include Glenmorangie, Cutty Sark International, Campari, Bacardi, Inver House, Edrington, Diageo, Chivas Brothers and Distell
For further details on what to expect, click here.
And why am I going on about it here?
Because just-drinks is the media partner! And, we’ll be at the event in force and we’d love to see you there.
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday....
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc. ...
Is this the true breakfast of champions?...
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research