Blog: Get whiske(y)d away to Scotland next month
Olly Wehring | 28 March 2007
Just wanted to give you whisky fans a heads-up to this year’s World Whiskies Conference.
Speakers at the event, which will be held at the Radisson SAS hotel in Glasgow on 17 – 18 April, include Vijay Rekhi, president and managing director of UB Spirits, Mike Keiller, CEO of Morrison Bowmore, Frank Coleman of DISCUS, Campbell Evans of the SWA and our very own Chris Brook-Carter and Dave Broom, who will unveil the results of our premium whisky report.
Companies already booked to attend include Glenmorangie, Cutty Sark International, Campari, Bacardi, Inver House, Edrington, Diageo, Chivas Brothers and Distell
For further details on what to expect, click here.
And why am I going on about it here?
Because just-drinks is the media partner! And, we’ll be at the event in force and we’d love to see you there.
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of t...
The global elite were in Switzerland last week for the World Economic Forum in Davos, the annual corporate huddle for the rich and powerful. The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, Muhtar Kent, was there too, de...
With The Coca-Cola Co stealing yesterday's limelight with its new united marketing strategy for brand Coke yesterday, a Forbes interview with PepsiCo North America Beverages' new CMO, Seth Kaufman, sl...
It is a bold attempt to regain a measure of control in the ever-spiraling debate about sugar. But will The Coca-Cola Co's new marketing strategy - which for the first time ties all of the Coke family ...
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research