Blog: French Missing in the UK
Chris Brook-Carter | 15 July 2004
AC Nielsen yesterday released the top 10 of most popular wines in the UK. The list reads:
10 – Wolf Blass Australia
09 – Rosemount Australia
08 – Banrock Station Australia
07 – Lindemans Australia
06 – Kumala South Africa
05 – Stowells Various
04 – E & J Gallo USA
03 – Jacob’s Creek Australia
02 – Blossom Hill USA
01 – Hardys Australia
The list throws up just the one question: Ou est la France?
Knowledge is power, or so they claim. So, with that in mind, here's an infographic, courtesy of Australian company Hangover Revivol, that breaks down exactly what is behind the common hangover....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller's new Scotch whisky and Santa Rita Estates....
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014