Blog: French Missing in the UK
Chris Brook-Carter | 15 July 2004
AC Nielsen yesterday released the top 10 of most popular wines in the UK. The list reads:
10 – Wolf Blass Australia
09 – Rosemount Australia
08 – Banrock Station Australia
07 – Lindemans Australia
06 – Kumala South Africa
05 – Stowells Various
04 – E & J Gallo USA
03 – Jacob’s Creek Australia
02 – Blossom Hill USA
01 – Hardys Australia
The list throws up just the one question: Ou est la France?
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director