Blog: For Sale - Redundant tap fixtures
Chris Brook-Carter | 30 March 2004
The recent scandal surrounding Coke’s sourcing of its bottled water brand Dasani from the mains water supply in the UK has given water companies an idea.
Thames Water, which supplies London with its tap water, (and indeed Coke with Dasani) has announced plans to enter the water cooler market.
The Financial Times reports today that the company has sent out a circular to businesses offering them the opportunity to “save over 50% on water cooler bills by installing a new cooler connected directly to the mains supply.”
The irony. If only you could bottle and sell that.
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday....
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc. ...
Is this the true breakfast of champions?...
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- US drives Cognac export turnaround - figures
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research