Blog: Fancy a bottle of Sven Goran-Erikss-eau-n?
Chris Brook-Carter | 19 July 2004
England’s football manager last week found a gap in his busy schedule as the world's best-paid soccer boss to go to Sweden for the launch of a bottled mineral water, according to the Times.
Sven Goran-Eriksson was given 1.9 m shares in Aqua Terrena as part of the deal. And his head appears on the label, … which is nice.
Aqua Terrena water doesn't appear to be available in England, but, according to the paper, a contact in Sweden describes it as “thoroughly unmemorable”.
The perfect figurehead, then?
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries. ...
A very early start today, with Carla Errazuriz from Concha y Toro's fine wine division picking me up from our Santiago hotel at 0700....
Ever wondered how a whiskey still gets built? ...
After yesterday's introduction to Chile, today was all about Concha y Toro – that's to be expected, seeing as they invited me here....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets