Blog: Fancy a bottle of Sven Goran-Erikss-eau-n?
Chris Brook-Carter | 19 July 2004
England’s football manager last week found a gap in his busy schedule as the world's best-paid soccer boss to go to Sweden for the launch of a bottled mineral water, according to the Times.
Sven Goran-Eriksson was given 1.9 m shares in Aqua Terrena as part of the deal. And his head appears on the label, … which is nice.
Aqua Terrena water doesn't appear to be available in England, but, according to the paper, a contact in Sweden describes it as “thoroughly unmemorable”.
The perfect figurehead, then?
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring The Coca-Cola Co and Monster Beverage Corp, Constellation Brands, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Australia's wine producers....
UK brewer Timothy Taylor is back in the headlines after winning 'Champion Beer of Britain' at the Great British Beer Festival (GBBF) today. ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Guinness, Campari, Vitaminwater and Treasury Wine Estates....
Last week C&C Group wasn't best pleased when Polish advertising laws banned it from using it Magners logo on Celtic Football Club's kit for the team's Champions League qualifying match against Legia W...
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat