Blog: Fancy a bottle of Sven Goran-Erikss-eau-n?
Chris Brook-Carter | 19 July 2004
England’s football manager last week found a gap in his busy schedule as the world's best-paid soccer boss to go to Sweden for the launch of a bottled mineral water, according to the Times.
Sven Goran-Eriksson was given 1.9 m shares in Aqua Terrena as part of the deal. And his head appears on the label, … which is nice.
Aqua Terrena water doesn't appear to be available in England, but, according to the paper, a contact in Sweden describes it as “thoroughly unmemorable”.
The perfect figurehead, then?
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday....
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc. ...
Is this the true breakfast of champions?...
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research