Blog: Fancy a bottle of Sven Goran-Erikss-eau-n?
Chris Brook-Carter | 19 July 2004
England’s football manager last week found a gap in his busy schedule as the world's best-paid soccer boss to go to Sweden for the launch of a bottled mineral water, according to the Times.
Sven Goran-Eriksson was given 1.9 m shares in Aqua Terrena as part of the deal. And his head appears on the label, … which is nice.
Aqua Terrena water doesn't appear to be available in England, but, according to the paper, a contact in Sweden describes it as “thoroughly unmemorable”.
The perfect figurehead, then?
Want to know how to make it to the top of the beverage business? According to Muhtar Kent, it's all about the networking....
A red sticker to a shopper is like a red rag to a bull. And as the masses charge at the deals, UK off licences and supermarkets are finding new and novel ways to entice the herd. ...
To celebrate its 250th anniversary, Cognac brand Hennessy is trumpeting a virtual time capsule, making a parallel between it and a barrel of Cognac....
Rarely do sponsorship deals pay off so quickly. ...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research