Blog: Everyone's a winner, with just-drinks
Olly Wehring | 7 December 2005
As we’ve been crowing about often enough these past few weeks, the times here at just-drinks, they are a-changing. And the recent launch of our new, personal research manager is just the beginning.
The service is designed to give you personal, unbiased research support, which will not only save you time, but could also save you money. As well as a price promise - if you find a report cheaper online, then we’ll match the price and give you three months’ free membership to this site - there’s also a money-back guarantee if the report doesn’t meet your expectations.
On top of all this, any research you buy before the end of March will earn you a free copy of our 2006 drinks trends briefing, due to be published next month. The 5,000-word report alone is worth US$320.
So, check out the new service and see what just-drinks can do for you, above and beyond what we do already, you lucky folk.
To try this new service email email@example.com , or call Allyson directly on (UK) +44 (0)1527 573 609.
just-drinks is in Berlin this week for Bar Convent Berlin. Here's the second and final part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of Europe's most important dates in the alcohol...
just-drinks is in Berlin this week for Bar Convent Berlin. Here's the first part of Andy Morton's daily blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of Europe's most important dates in the alcohol indu...
Responding to criticism on social media is tough. You've got to engage the consumer without starting an argument and - ideally - get them on side....
Want to know how The Coca-Cola Co-backed Keurig Kold - released in the US yesterday - works?...
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report