Blog: Everyone's a winner, with just-drinks
Olly Wehring | 7 December 2005
As we’ve been crowing about often enough these past few weeks, the times here at just-drinks, they are a-changing. And the recent launch of our new, personal research manager is just the beginning.
The service is designed to give you personal, unbiased research support, which will not only save you time, but could also save you money. As well as a price promise - if you find a report cheaper online, then we’ll match the price and give you three months’ free membership to this site - there’s also a money-back guarantee if the report doesn’t meet your expectations.
On top of all this, any research you buy before the end of March will earn you a free copy of our 2006 drinks trends briefing, due to be published next month. The 5,000-word report alone is worth US$320.
So, check out the new service and see what just-drinks can do for you, above and beyond what we do already, you lucky folk.
To try this new service email email@example.com , or call Allyson directly on (UK) +44 (0)1527 573 609.
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US. ...
A bit of football fun for a Friday. Anheuser-Busch InBev has released the ad that will accompany its new Budweiser 'Dream Goal' campaign, that seeks to find the UK's best amateur goal. ...
No sooner had Anheuser-Busch InBev taken a gentle pop at the craft beer segment during February's Super Bowl, than the world's largest brewer has challenged the sub-category's target market in New Yor...
A few wry grins will have been raised in the offices of Dr Pepper Snapple Group today. ...
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly