Blog: Everyone's a winner, with just-drinks
Olly Wehring | 7 December 2005
As we’ve been crowing about often enough these past few weeks, the times here at just-drinks, they are a-changing. And the recent launch of our new, personal research manager is just the beginning.
The service is designed to give you personal, unbiased research support, which will not only save you time, but could also save you money. As well as a price promise - if you find a report cheaper online, then we’ll match the price and give you three months’ free membership to this site - there’s also a money-back guarantee if the report doesn’t meet your expectations.
On top of all this, any research you buy before the end of March will earn you a free copy of our 2006 drinks trends briefing, due to be published next month. The 5,000-word report alone is worth US$320.
So, check out the new service and see what just-drinks can do for you, above and beyond what we do already, you lucky folk.
To try this new service email email@example.com , or call Allyson directly on (UK) +44 (0)1527 573 609.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery