Blog: Everyone's a winner, with just-drinks
Olly Wehring | 7 December 2005
As we’ve been crowing about often enough these past few weeks, the times here at just-drinks, they are a-changing. And the recent launch of our new, personal research manager is just the beginning.
The service is designed to give you personal, unbiased research support, which will not only save you time, but could also save you money. As well as a price promise - if you find a report cheaper online, then we’ll match the price and give you three months’ free membership to this site - there’s also a money-back guarantee if the report doesn’t meet your expectations.
On top of all this, any research you buy before the end of March will earn you a free copy of our 2006 drinks trends briefing, due to be published next month. The 5,000-word report alone is worth US$320.
So, check out the new service and see what just-drinks can do for you, above and beyond what we do already, you lucky folk.
To try this new service email firstname.lastname@example.org , or call Allyson directly on (UK) +44 (0)1527 573 609.
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends