Blog: Environmental Sustainability Briefings 2013 - just-drinks wants you
Olly Wehring | 28 January 2013
Last year, just-drinks published four management briefings that detailed the role of environmental sustainability in the drinks industry.
This year, we're going to run updated reports on the four sectors, and we need your help.
If you would like your company's efforts in this area detailed in the briefings, please drop me a line as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll put you in touch with the reports' author, Ben Cooper.
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman