Blog: Electric cars keep Hennessy up with current trends
Andy Morton | 8 April 2015
Hennessy's electric cars in one of its former bottling plants
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days.
Hennessy, the Cognac brand that was founded in 1765 and is part of Moet Hennessy, announced today that it has bought 45 electric cars for its employees to get around its various company sites.
The move is similar to tech giant Google's fleet of electric transport at its California headquarters and is part of Hennessy's pledge to reduce its environmental impact. The silent, emission-free cars will also reduce noise pollution, thus making this beautiful part of France even more appealing than it already is.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
The head of marketing for dark spirits at Pernod Ricard's UK unit has called for more innovation around entry-level Cognac. ...
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Pernod Ricard yesterday announced a 4% rise in organic sales in the nine months to the end of March. Here's a rundown of the top-line figures by region:...
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends