Olly Wehring | 13 December 2012
If you don't follow just-drinks on Twitter, then you're missing out on so much. Here's one pretty lame example, a Drinks Industry Christmas Carols thread we riffed on earlier this week.
So, from @robster38, the first #drinksindustryxmascarols - I'm Dreaming of a Whyte (& Mackay) Xmas
@bee_anchor: I'm dreaming of a Wort Christmas
@richardwoodard: Ding Dom Pérignon on Hine
@angelinebayly: Once in Royal Salute City
@chrstrdvdssn: Laddie snow, laddie snow, laddie snow!
@joeldram: Jinro Come All Ye Faithful
@richardwoodard: Highland Park the Herald Angels Sing
@joeldram: I Saw Mumm Kissing Santa Claus
@ollywehring: O, Campari Faithful
@Bee_anchor: Santa Baby(cham)
@Bee_anchor: Rolling Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
@ollywehring: While Shepherds Downed Their Shots at Night
@melissacole: It's a Most Wonderful Time of the Beer
@markreynier: The Bolly and the Ivy
@ollywehring: Away in Taittinger
@Britner: Diageo come all ye faithful
@joeldram: Deck The Echo Falls
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Travel Retail model "not sustainable" - Pernod CEO
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts