Olly Wehring | 13 December 2012
If you don't follow just-drinks on Twitter, then you're missing out on so much. Here's one pretty lame example, a Drinks Industry Christmas Carols thread we riffed on earlier this week.
So, from @robster38, the first #drinksindustryxmascarols - I'm Dreaming of a Whyte (& Mackay) Xmas
@bee_anchor: I'm dreaming of a Wort Christmas
@richardwoodard: Ding Dom Pérignon on Hine
@angelinebayly: Once in Royal Salute City
@chrstrdvdssn: Laddie snow, laddie snow, laddie snow!
@joeldram: Jinro Come All Ye Faithful
@richardwoodard: Highland Park the Herald Angels Sing
@joeldram: I Saw Mumm Kissing Santa Claus
@ollywehring: O, Campari Faithful
@Bee_anchor: Santa Baby(cham)
@Bee_anchor: Rolling Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
@ollywehring: While Shepherds Downed Their Shots at Night
@melissacole: It's a Most Wonderful Time of the Beer
@markreynier: The Bolly and the Ivy
@ollywehring: Away in Taittinger
@Britner: Diageo come all ye faithful
@joeldram: Deck The Echo Falls
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
I was full of questions yesterday when reading our news story about Bacardi's Martini Smart Cube. An ice cube-shaped device that can provide real-time information about its consumer? How? What? Why? H...
News reaches us today of what has been heralded as the "world's most daring whisky challenge". The Ultimate Ardbeg ARDventurer has been launched this week with an inaugural three-day camping trip....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- The future of drinks flavours - Consumer Trends
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends