Olly Wehring | 13 December 2012
If you don't follow just-drinks on Twitter, then you're missing out on so much. Here's one pretty lame example, a Drinks Industry Christmas Carols thread we riffed on earlier this week.
So, from @robster38, the first #drinksindustryxmascarols - I'm Dreaming of a Whyte (& Mackay) Xmas
@bee_anchor: I'm dreaming of a Wort Christmas
@richardwoodard: Ding Dom Pérignon on Hine
@angelinebayly: Once in Royal Salute City
@chrstrdvdssn: Laddie snow, laddie snow, laddie snow!
@joeldram: Jinro Come All Ye Faithful
@richardwoodard: Highland Park the Herald Angels Sing
@joeldram: I Saw Mumm Kissing Santa Claus
@ollywehring: O, Campari Faithful
@Bee_anchor: Santa Baby(cham)
@Bee_anchor: Rolling Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
@ollywehring: While Shepherds Downed Their Shots at Night
@melissacole: It's a Most Wonderful Time of the Beer
@markreynier: The Bolly and the Ivy
@ollywehring: Away in Taittinger
@Britner: Diageo come all ye faithful
@joeldram: Deck The Echo Falls
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned