Olly Wehring | 13 December 2012
If you don't follow just-drinks on Twitter, then you're missing out on so much. Here's one pretty lame example, a Drinks Industry Christmas Carols thread we riffed on earlier this week.
So, from @robster38, the first #drinksindustryxmascarols - I'm Dreaming of a Whyte (& Mackay) Xmas
@bee_anchor: I'm dreaming of a Wort Christmas
@richardwoodard: Ding Dom Pérignon on Hine
@angelinebayly: Once in Royal Salute City
@chrstrdvdssn: Laddie snow, laddie snow, laddie snow!
@joeldram: Jinro Come All Ye Faithful
@richardwoodard: Highland Park the Herald Angels Sing
@joeldram: I Saw Mumm Kissing Santa Claus
@ollywehring: O, Campari Faithful
@Bee_anchor: Santa Baby(cham)
@Bee_anchor: Rolling Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
@ollywehring: While Shepherds Downed Their Shots at Night
@melissacole: It's a Most Wonderful Time of the Beer
@markreynier: The Bolly and the Ivy
@ollywehring: Away in Taittinger
@Britner: Diageo come all ye faithful
@joeldram: Deck The Echo Falls
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of t...
The global elite were in Switzerland last week for the World Economic Forum in Davos, the annual corporate huddle for the rich and powerful. The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, Muhtar Kent, was there too, de...
With The Coca-Cola Co stealing yesterday's limelight with its new united marketing strategy for brand Coke yesterday, a Forbes interview with PepsiCo North America Beverages' new CMO, Seth Kaufman, sl...
It is a bold attempt to regain a measure of control in the ever-spiraling debate about sugar. But will The Coca-Cola Co's new marketing strategy - which for the first time ties all of the Coke family ...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board