Blog: Drinks firms prepare for CAGNY conference
Michelle Russell | 22 February 2011
The CAGNY conference kicks off today (22 February) with the likes of The Coca-Cola Co, PepsiCo and Diageo set to present to investors over the next few days.
Companies will provide an update on how their businesses are performing, how they are dealing with industry pressures such as rising commodity costs, and any new innovation in the pipeline.
One such announcement will be made by Coca-Cola and HJ Heinz, who this morning (22 February) gave a taster of what we can expect from the event. The two firms are set to announce "a significant new partnership as part of their ongoing commitment to sustainability" at the event tomorrow.
just-drinks will be covering the event so check our news and insight pages for the latest from this year's CAGNY.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director