Blog: Diet Coke ups fashion stakes in cola war
Michelle Russell | 13 June 2011
It was inevitable that The Coca-Cola Co would make its own style statement following the launch of PepsiCo's 'skinny' cans in the US.
PepsiCo's roll-out was made in a bid to connect better with the cola's core female market.
Coca-Cola has returned fired. After teaming up with fashion designer Karl Lagerfield to launch a range of limited edition designs for its Diet Coke bottle in the UK, it has now gone one step further.
The brand has put its name to 'Style it Light', a channel within Yahoo! UK's fashion channel. The site is part of a larger campaign designed to promote Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Light across Northwest Europe and Nordic countries.
The cola wars are back in fashion.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign