Blog: Diet Coke ups fashion stakes in cola war
Michelle Russell | 13 June 2011
It was inevitable that The Coca-Cola Co would make its own style statement following the launch of PepsiCo's 'skinny' cans in the US.
PepsiCo's roll-out was made in a bid to connect better with the cola's core female market.
Coca-Cola has returned fired. After teaming up with fashion designer Karl Lagerfield to launch a range of limited edition designs for its Diet Coke bottle in the UK, it has now gone one step further.
The brand has put its name to 'Style it Light', a channel within Yahoo! UK's fashion channel. The site is part of a larger campaign designed to promote Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Light across Northwest Europe and Nordic countries.
The cola wars are back in fashion.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends