Blog: Diet Coke ups fashion stakes in cola war
Michelle Russell | 13 June 2011
It was inevitable that The Coca-Cola Co would make its own style statement following the launch of PepsiCo's 'skinny' cans in the US.
PepsiCo's roll-out was made in a bid to connect better with the cola's core female market.
Coca-Cola has returned fired. After teaming up with fashion designer Karl Lagerfield to launch a range of limited edition designs for its Diet Coke bottle in the UK, it has now gone one step further.
The brand has put its name to 'Style it Light', a channel within Yahoo! UK's fashion channel. The site is part of a larger campaign designed to promote Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Light across Northwest Europe and Nordic countries.
The cola wars are back in fashion.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends