Blog: Diageo distilleries welcome you to their virtual world
Andy Morton | 23 January 2015
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries.
Google Business View allows consumers to take a virtual tour of company premises and Diageo is claiming to be the first Scotch whisky producer to do so. Included is Diageo’s single malt distilleries Cardhu, The Singleton of Glen Ord, Talisker and Lagavulin.
For best results, hold your digital device in one hand, and a glass of whisky in the other.
To view the Cardhu distillery click here.
To view The Singleton of Glen Ord distillery, click here.
To view the Talisker distillery, click here.
To view the Lagavulin distillery, click here.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits