Blog: Diageo distilleries welcome you to their virtual world
Andy Morton | 23 January 2015
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries.
Google Business View allows consumers to take a virtual tour of company premises and Diageo is claiming to be the first Scotch whisky producer to do so. Included is Diageo’s single malt distilleries Cardhu, The Singleton of Glen Ord, Talisker and Lagavulin.
For best results, hold your digital device in one hand, and a glass of whisky in the other.
To view the Cardhu distillery click here.
To view The Singleton of Glen Ord distillery, click here.
To view the Talisker distillery, click here.
To view the Lagavulin distillery, click here.
just-drinks is thrilled to welcome a new industry commentator to the fold. Until earlier this year, Ian Shackleton spent over 25 years as a beverages analyst with several major banks, including Credit...
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row