Blog: Diageo distilleries welcome you to their virtual world
Andy Morton | 23 January 2015
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries.
Google Business View allows consumers to take a virtual tour of company premises and Diageo is claiming to be the first Scotch whisky producer to do so. Included is Diageo’s single malt distilleries Cardhu, The Singleton of Glen Ord, Talisker and Lagavulin.
For best results, hold your digital device in one hand, and a glass of whisky in the other.
To view the Cardhu distillery click here.
To view The Singleton of Glen Ord distillery, click here.
To view the Talisker distillery, click here.
To view the Lagavulin distillery, click here.
In the US, carbonated water has become a non-alcoholic beverage star, as consumers choose sparkling waters and seltzers instead of carbonated soft drinks to cut calorie and sugar consumption. The same...
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers division has added a new expression to its Scapa single malt Scotch whisky portfolio....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends