Blog: Diageo distilleries welcome you to their virtual world
Andy Morton | 23 January 2015
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries.
Google Business View allows consumers to take a virtual tour of company premises and Diageo is claiming to be the first Scotch whisky producer to do so. Included is Diageo’s single malt distilleries Cardhu, The Singleton of Glen Ord, Talisker and Lagavulin.
For best results, hold your digital device in one hand, and a glass of whisky in the other.
To view the Cardhu distillery click here.
To view The Singleton of Glen Ord distillery, click here.
To view the Talisker distillery, click here.
To view the Lagavulin distillery, click here.
The chief executive of the Scotch Whisky Association, David Frost, is stepping down to become an advisor to UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends