Blog: Daft games
Chris Brook-Carter | 24 February 2004
Of all the reports written in the last few days about the resignation of Coke CEO Doug Daft and what will surely be a fascinating power struggle to appoint a successor, the best I have read is in the latest edition of Business Week.
The piece has a good overview of the situation as it stands but also has an interesting angle on Daft's tenure, which suggests there is a lot more politicking to be done before his replacement is settled upon.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days....
It's not even available on pre-order yet, but Apple's latest piece of kit has already got a breathalyser app....
just-drinks is now closed for the Easter weekend....
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US. ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role