Blog: Cutting through the (Red) Bull
Olly Wehring | 10 February 2006
As a journalist with virtually daily contact with publicly-listed drinks companies around the world, I can’t tell you how often I hear the answer “We have no comment on the matter” to one or more of my questions.
Now, we here at just-drinks understand that there are some things you plc’s can and can’t say when we call you. But, thank the maker that there are still folk out there willing and able to tell it like it is.
Red Bull – we salute you.
“Among the media rubbish that has come to our ears in the 18-year-old history of our company, this takes the biscuit.” This has made my day. Thanks, guys!
Visit http://just-drinks.com/nd.asp?art=29987 to see what I’m talking about.
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife....
Last month, SPI Group unveiled its latest advert for Stolichnaya in the US. Its an amusing little number that caries the instruction: Drink what you want. The “I am man” ad looks to distance Millennia...
Who do you work for? I ask, merely to draw your attention to just-drinks’ company pages....
This weekend sees yet another “International Day” for a drinks category. Lucky us. Anyway, ahead of Sunday’s International Cachaça Day, here’s a wealth of information on Brazil’s national spirit, cour...
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends