Blog: Cutting through the (Red) Bull
Olly Wehring | 10 February 2006
As a journalist with virtually daily contact with publicly-listed drinks companies around the world, I can’t tell you how often I hear the answer “We have no comment on the matter” to one or more of my questions.
Now, we here at just-drinks understand that there are some things you plc’s can and can’t say when we call you. But, thank the maker that there are still folk out there willing and able to tell it like it is.
Red Bull – we salute you.
“Among the media rubbish that has come to our ears in the 18-year-old history of our company, this takes the biscuit.” This has made my day. Thanks, guys!
Visit http://just-drinks.com/nd.asp?art=29987 to see what I’m talking about.
Do you have a water source in your garden? By which, I mean a spring, rather than an outside tap....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO