Blog: Cutting through the (Red) Bull
Olly Wehring | 10 February 2006
As a journalist with virtually daily contact with publicly-listed drinks companies around the world, I can’t tell you how often I hear the answer “We have no comment on the matter” to one or more of my questions.
Now, we here at just-drinks understand that there are some things you plc’s can and can’t say when we call you. But, thank the maker that there are still folk out there willing and able to tell it like it is.
Red Bull – we salute you.
“Among the media rubbish that has come to our ears in the 18-year-old history of our company, this takes the biscuit.” This has made my day. Thanks, guys!
Visit http://just-drinks.com/nd.asp?art=29987 to see what I’m talking about.
This weekend sees yet another “International Day” for a drinks category. Lucky us. Anyway, ahead of Sunday’s International Cachaça Day, here’s a wealth of information on Brazil’s national spirit, cour...
In yet one more sign that The Coca-Cola Co is losing its lustre, the soft drinks maker has, for the first time, fallen out of the top ten of a 'world's biggest brands' ranking....
What a week for stats! Yesterday, the Beverage Marketing Corporation released figures to show the bottled water market had more than doubled over the past 15 years in the US....
The Euro 2016 football tournament is almost upon us....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends