Blog: Constellation's Sands looks to the stars
James Wilmore | 5 June 2013
This is all from the fall-out of Anheuser-Busch InBev's US$20.1bn acquisition of Modelo, which completed yesterday.
A very relaxed Rob Sands, Constellation's CEO, gave an interview to CNBC shortly after the news broke yesterday. He confirmed that his company will effectively double in size as a result of the transactions and promised there will be "no job cuts" or "streamlining".
Expect corks to be popping left, right and centre at Constellation towers on Friday.
To view the Sands interview, click here
Follow me on Twitter @jamescwilmore
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Where does 'craft' sit in soft drinks? - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Anheuser-Busch InBev 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Incoming Coca-Cola CEO says job cuts are coming
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Campari warns of political unease as 2016 shines
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends