Blog: Coming Soon... to a computer screen near you
Olly Wehring | 22 March 2006
Some of you, particularly those with functioning memories (unlike me) will remember hearing a distant fanfare being trumpeted by the former editor of just-drinks, Chris Brook-Carter, on his move upstairs last year.
CBC promised you, dear reader, so much more from just-drinks in the future, but at the time was conservative with the detail. Well, having made the hot-seat here at just-drinks well and truly mine in the last six months – I’ve even stencilled my name on the back – I am now able to give you just a little bit more info.
This month will see the unveiling of a brand new look for the Website you know and love. Our technical team have been working all hours to produce what I can safely say is a stunning looking site that will help you get to the information you need faster, easier, and happier.
The new design will still have the same quality - and quantity - of global news coverage, but with added comment and analysis from those that are in the know. Our columnists will sift through the PR spin and give you what’s what, while our run of high-up interviewees will continue to deliver the personalities you want to hear from. We’ll be introducing factsheets, a new, improved search facility and news and features by category. There’ll also be a redesigned daily newsletter, which will allow you to choose what sort of news you want to get and when you want to get it.
So, forgive the excitement here, and watch this space, as soon you will see the fruits of our labours. I’m sure that you will agree it has been worth the wait (and the fanfare).
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced....
The UK health lobby is always very vocal on alcohol at this time of year, predictably so, and this year is no different. ...
“Ah, yes, you've hit upon a very sensitive area,” says Thomas, my guide at the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen last Friday....
Experimentation has long been a watchword in the Scotch whisky industry. It is what has given consumers the huge range of ageing options, from refill hogsheads to virgin oak to Sherry butts....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018