Blog: Coming Soon... to a computer screen near you
Olly Wehring | 22 March 2006
Some of you, particularly those with functioning memories (unlike me) will remember hearing a distant fanfare being trumpeted by the former editor of just-drinks, Chris Brook-Carter, on his move upstairs last year.
CBC promised you, dear reader, so much more from just-drinks in the future, but at the time was conservative with the detail. Well, having made the hot-seat here at just-drinks well and truly mine in the last six months – I’ve even stencilled my name on the back – I am now able to give you just a little bit more info.
This month will see the unveiling of a brand new look for the Website you know and love. Our technical team have been working all hours to produce what I can safely say is a stunning looking site that will help you get to the information you need faster, easier, and happier.
The new design will still have the same quality - and quantity - of global news coverage, but with added comment and analysis from those that are in the know. Our columnists will sift through the PR spin and give you what’s what, while our run of high-up interviewees will continue to deliver the personalities you want to hear from. We’ll be introducing factsheets, a new, improved search facility and news and features by category. There’ll also be a redesigned daily newsletter, which will allow you to choose what sort of news you want to get and when you want to get it.
So, forgive the excitement here, and watch this space, as soon you will see the fruits of our labours. I’m sure that you will agree it has been worth the wait (and the fanfare).
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying....
It's Summer in the northern hemisphere and the beer festivals are in full swing. Even the famously secluded North Korea is letting its regulation-cut hair down with the Taedonggang Beer Festival, name...
Drinks companies that use celebrities and influencers to endorse products via social media could be in line for some rule changes....
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review