Blog: Coca-Cola Co turns consumers into hard copy with 3D printer
Andy Morton | 2 September 2013
I've written before about the Coca-Cola Co's chops in the marketing department, but its team in Israel has really pushed some boundaries.
To highlight the launch of a smaller bottle for brand Coca-Cola, the company brought winners of a nation-wide competition into a studio and used 3D printers to produce mini-me versions of them.
The results, as you can see from the above video, are strangely out of focus and, if I'm honest, a bit creepy. But you have to agree, it adds a whole new dimension to marketing.
Here in London, the second Wine Week has kicked off to coincide with UK wine trade event London Wine Fair. ...
Commuting in London is a drag. It’s overcrowded, sweaty and rarely goes to plan. In fact, it’s enough to turn a person to drink....
When it comes to market speculation, a company holds the prerogative to comment or not. Most times it is the latter, but we journalists are always grateful for any quote that we can get....
Diageo has harnessed the star power of its link-up with upcoming Hollywood movie Entourage to launch a new responsible drinking ad....
Carlsberg's Russian unit may be grinding down the gears, but its UK marketing team is proving to be no slouches. ...
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review