Blog: Carlsberg - Keepin' it real
Olly Wehring | 2 March 2012
Well, it probably is!
Those of you who follow me on Twitter will have seen that I was in Copenhagen yesterday, visiting Copenhagen's headquarters for the first time. The occasion was to celebrate the start of the countdown of 100 days to this summer's UEFA Euro 2012.
Carlsberg, a headline sponsor of the soccer tournament, even wheeled out its global ambassador, Peter Schmeichel, to meet Europe's press corp.
While in Copenhagen, we were treated to a tour of the city. Not only was I very taken with the place, I was as impressed by Carlsberg's more realistic approach to advertising in its home town.
After all, it really could be the best beer in Copenhagen. Couldn't it?
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends