Blog: Carlsberg - Keepin' it real
Olly Wehring | 2 March 2012
Well, it probably is!
Those of you who follow me on Twitter will have seen that I was in Copenhagen yesterday, visiting Copenhagen's headquarters for the first time. The occasion was to celebrate the start of the countdown of 100 days to this summer's UEFA Euro 2012.
Carlsberg, a headline sponsor of the soccer tournament, even wheeled out its global ambassador, Peter Schmeichel, to meet Europe's press corp.
While in Copenhagen, we were treated to a tour of the city. Not only was I very taken with the place, I was as impressed by Carlsberg's more realistic approach to advertising in its home town.
After all, it really could be the best beer in Copenhagen. Couldn't it?
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring SABMiller, Orangina Schweppes, PepsiCo and Scottish devolution....
Knowledge is power, or so they claim. So, with that in mind, here's an infographic, courtesy of Australian company Hangover Revivol, that breaks down exactly what is behind the common hangover....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia