Blog: Carbendazim - A Pictorial Guide
Olly Wehring | 31 January 2012
Dominating the soft drink headlines at the moment is the discovery of the Carbendazim fungicide in orange juice imports to the US.
Below, courtesy of consulting firm FDAImports.com, is an infographic detailing the situation.
Infographic created by FDAImports.com, an FDA consulting firm helping US and foreign companies navigate FDA regulations for marketing and importing foods, dietary supplements, drugs, cosmetics and medical devices.
Heavy metal legend Bruce Dickinson - lead singer of the band Iron Maiden, for the unitiated - is clearly a man not afraid to get his hands dirty. ...
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously. ...
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, Heineken, Coca-Cola Amatil, California's winelands and Cognac....
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss