Blog: Cape Wine 2012 - See you there
James Wilmore | 21 September 2012
Next week sees the return of Cape Wine, the three-day South African wine trade exhibition, after a hiatus of four years.
In keeping with the country's eco-credentials, all the stands have been designed with the environment in mind. Click play, below, to find out more.
To those of you heading to Cape Town this weekend, we wish you safe travels. We also look forward to seeing you there!
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery