Blog: Cannes Calling
Chris Mercer | 12 October 2009
The nights are drawing in and the temperature is falling here in the UK, which sounds to us like two great reasons for heading to the south of France for a couple of days.
just-drinks deputy editor Chris Mercer will be at the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) expo in Cannes next week. He is set to be there from late Monday afternoon (19 October) until Wednesday evening (21 October).
If you'd like to arrange a meeting or have something truly unmissable, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The duty-free industry’s most important annual trade show, the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition, celebrates its 25th anniversary in Cannes next week. This US$37bn global business has...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends