Blog: Cannes Calling
Chris Mercer | 12 October 2009
The nights are drawing in and the temperature is falling here in the UK, which sounds to us like two great reasons for heading to the south of France for a couple of days.
just-drinks deputy editor Chris Mercer will be at the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) expo in Cannes next week. He is set to be there from late Monday afternoon (19 October) until Wednesday evening (21 October).
If you'd like to arrange a meeting or have something truly unmissable, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The duty-free industry’s most important annual trade show, the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition, celebrates its 25th anniversary in Cannes next week. This US$37bn global business has...
It would appear that the folk at the UK arm of Carlsberg have this year found the 'gimmicky' drawer in the marketing office....
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day. Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed?...
After a 2014 it'll want to forget, Treasury Wine Estates has some good news....
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research