Blog: Cannes Calling
Chris Mercer | 12 October 2009
The nights are drawing in and the temperature is falling here in the UK, which sounds to us like two great reasons for heading to the south of France for a couple of days.
just-drinks deputy editor Chris Mercer will be at the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) expo in Cannes next week. He is set to be there from late Monday afternoon (19 October) until Wednesday evening (21 October).
If you'd like to arrange a meeting or have something truly unmissable, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
The duty-free industry’s most important annual trade show, the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition, celebrates its 25th anniversary in Cannes next week. This US$37bn global business has...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
Last night, The Coca-Cola Co's UK division celebrated moving in to its stylish new central London headquarters with a barbecue on its roof-top terrace....
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL