Blog: Canadians to the rescue for Molson Coors
Andy Morton | 3 July 2013
“Get me a Canadian!” is not a request you hear all too often.
But earlier this year, parts of England, Belgium and France echoed to the unlikely demand after Molson Coors' Canadian unit planted fridges stacked full of its beer around the three countries. The catch? The bright red ice boxes can only be opened with a Canadian passport, hence the need for some - no doubt friendly and very polite - assistance from the northern North Americans.
Check out the YouTube clip above to see what happened.
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday....
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc. ...
Is this the true breakfast of champions?...
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research