Blog: Burp! Sorry, love
Chris Brook-Carter | 28 October 2005
Now, I don’t know what you lot are like after a few drinks, and I certainly don’t know you all well enough to share my post-drinking habits, but pity this poor chap who wrote into The Sun’s agony aunt this week.
“Unless I’ve had loads of beer, when I have sex I can last only a matter of seconds,” the lad says. “It’s the most embarrassing thing in the world.
“I then have to think of excuses to get away. But I need to know how not to climax too quickly when I haven’t been out drinking.
“I’m 21 and think the problem is getting worse. I don’t want to end up either a failure in bed or an alcoholic.”
So Shakespeare’s adage about drink provoking the desire but impairing the performance is pure bunkum, is it?
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range