Blog: Burger... hic... Kebab ... hic ... Hot DoHOWMUCH?!
Olly Wehring | 25 January 2012
We've all done it. The morning after, as the haze starts to slowly ascend, you check the pockets of last night's trousers to see if you've got any cash left. Among the coppers, you find a receipt from a fast-food joint, the time and date confirm that it wasn't that you slept with a cat in your mouth; that fur lining of your mouth comes from the dirty burger you wolfed down around midnight on the bus.
My sympathies go out to the residents of Vancouver, however, who have been given yet another late night food-related pitfall to navigate on the way home.
DougieDog Hot Dogs, a food outlet in the city, has added the Dragon Dog to its menu … with a price tag of CAD100 (US$98). Described as “12 inches of absolute culinary decadence”, the hot dog consists of a foot-long bratwurst infused with 100-year-old Louis XIII Cognac, which costs around CAD2,000 per bottle.
Don't drink and dog, Vancouverites.
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife....
Last month, SPI Group unveiled its latest advert for Stolichnaya in the US. Its an amusing little number that caries the instruction: Drink what you want. The “I am man” ad looks to distance Millennia...
Who do you work for? I ask, merely to draw your attention to just-drinks’ company pages....
This weekend sees yet another “International Day” for a drinks category. Lucky us. Anyway, ahead of Sunday’s International Cachaça Day, here’s a wealth of information on Brazil’s national spirit, cour...
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends