Blog: Bulmers - 'Time to misbehave'?
Olly Wehring | 30 April 2008
Bulmers’ slogan, 'Nothing Added But Time', seems mildly appropriate at the moment. Staff at the C&C Group's cider unit certainly seem to have plenty of it on their hands right now, don’t they?
Some highly dedicated workers at Bulmer's plant in Clonmel, Co Tipperary have posted a range of clips on YouTube entitled: "Working hard in Bulmers" - clips that, sadly, have been taken off the site now.
Staff were seen racing in forklifts ('Time to Gather', perhaps?), while others were captured spraying fire extinguishers between their legs. 'Time to Cool Down', presumably.
I’m sure the bosses have put everything on ice to mull these antics.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits