Blog: Bulmers - 'Time to misbehave'?
Olly Wehring | 30 April 2008
Bulmers’ slogan, 'Nothing Added But Time', seems mildly appropriate at the moment. Staff at the C&C Group's cider unit certainly seem to have plenty of it on their hands right now, don’t they?
Some highly dedicated workers at Bulmer's plant in Clonmel, Co Tipperary have posted a range of clips on YouTube entitled: "Working hard in Bulmers" - clips that, sadly, have been taken off the site now.
Staff were seen racing in forklifts ('Time to Gather', perhaps?), while others were captured spraying fire extinguishers between their legs. 'Time to Cool Down', presumably.
I’m sure the bosses have put everything on ice to mull these antics.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign