Blog: Bulmers - 'Time to misbehave'?
Olly Wehring | 30 April 2008
Bulmers’ slogan, 'Nothing Added But Time', seems mildly appropriate at the moment. Staff at the C&C Group's cider unit certainly seem to have plenty of it on their hands right now, don’t they?
Some highly dedicated workers at Bulmer's plant in Clonmel, Co Tipperary have posted a range of clips on YouTube entitled: "Working hard in Bulmers" - clips that, sadly, have been taken off the site now.
Staff were seen racing in forklifts ('Time to Gather', perhaps?), while others were captured spraying fire extinguishers between their legs. 'Time to Cool Down', presumably.
I’m sure the bosses have put everything on ice to mull these antics.
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends