Blog: Bruichladdich - Not your average distillery
Olly Wehring | 9 July 2012
You may have seen the news today linking Remy Cointreau to a move for the Islay-based Scotch whisky distillery Bruichladdich. By, I feel, everyone's measure, the company - and its portfolio - is a little different.
Click play, below, for a snapshot.
(NB: Not suitable for work, one swear!)
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO