Blog: Breakfast with Olly - the new way to start the day?
Olly Wehring | 27 August 2009
Those in the know will, of course, recognise that there is no better place to get all the best news, comment and analysis on today's Diageo results than right here on just-drinks. Not only were we at today's results presentation, but the reason I am back in the drinks blogosphere is that our esteemed editor has once more popped out - this time to interview Paul Walsh, Diageo's CEO, face-to-face.
However, if this wasn't enough to fulfil your daily fix of just-drinks coverage, you may like to know that you could have shared your breakfast this morning with Olly as he guested on the CNBC business breakfast show.
Is there a better accompaniment to your eggs and bacon than this pithy insight into the state of the alcohol industry?
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days....
It's not even available on pre-order yet, but Apple's latest piece of kit has already got a breathalyser app....
just-drinks is now closed for the Easter weekend....
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US. ...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets