Blog: Breakfast with Olly - the new way to start the day?
Olly Wehring | 27 August 2009
Those in the know will, of course, recognise that there is no better place to get all the best news, comment and analysis on today's Diageo results than right here on just-drinks. Not only were we at today's results presentation, but the reason I am back in the drinks blogosphere is that our esteemed editor has once more popped out - this time to interview Paul Walsh, Diageo's CEO, face-to-face.
However, if this wasn't enough to fulfil your daily fix of just-drinks coverage, you may like to know that you could have shared your breakfast this morning with Olly as he guested on the CNBC business breakfast show.
Is there a better accompaniment to your eggs and bacon than this pithy insight into the state of the alcohol industry?
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director