Blog: Breakfast with Olly - the new way to start the day?
Olly Wehring | 27 August 2009
Those in the know will, of course, recognise that there is no better place to get all the best news, comment and analysis on today's Diageo results than right here on just-drinks. Not only were we at today's results presentation, but the reason I am back in the drinks blogosphere is that our esteemed editor has once more popped out - this time to interview Paul Walsh, Diageo's CEO, face-to-face.
However, if this wasn't enough to fulfil your daily fix of just-drinks coverage, you may like to know that you could have shared your breakfast this morning with Olly as he guested on the CNBC business breakfast show.
Is there a better accompaniment to your eggs and bacon than this pithy insight into the state of the alcohol industry?
Want to know how to make it to the top of the beverage business? According to Muhtar Kent, it's all about the networking....
A red sticker to a shopper is like a red rag to a bull. And as the masses charge at the deals, UK off licences and supermarkets are finding new and novel ways to entice the herd. ...
To celebrate its 250th anniversary, Cognac brand Hennessy is trumpeting a virtual time capsule, making a parallel between it and a barrel of Cognac....
Rarely do sponsorship deals pay off so quickly. ...
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Sustainability in Drinks - Sugar: A Shared Priorit
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Brown-Forman looks to raise US$500m
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future