Blog: Born in the USAussie
Chris Brook-Carter | 18 October 2004
Just when you thought your job couldn’t get any harder…
Today in London, the Wine Institute of California outlined plans to increase awareness of the region’s wines in the UK market. The strategy is based on extensive research into UK consumers’ perceptions of Californian wine by Wine Intelligence, the Institute said.
When Wine Intelligence asked consumers what brands they thought of when the word ‘California’ is mentioned, the usual suspects showed their faces – Gallo, Blossom Hill, you know the drill. An eyebrow ought to be raised, however to the appearance of one brand on the list: Jacob’s Creek.
Those pesky Australians get everywhere, don’t they?
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends