Blog: Born in the USAussie
Chris Brook-Carter | 18 October 2004
Just when you thought your job couldn’t get any harder…
Today in London, the Wine Institute of California outlined plans to increase awareness of the region’s wines in the UK market. The strategy is based on extensive research into UK consumers’ perceptions of Californian wine by Wine Intelligence, the Institute said.
When Wine Intelligence asked consumers what brands they thought of when the word ‘California’ is mentioned, the usual suspects showed their faces – Gallo, Blossom Hill, you know the drill. An eyebrow ought to be raised, however to the appearance of one brand on the list: Jacob’s Creek.
Those pesky Australians get everywhere, don’t they?
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research