Blog: Bacardi Triangle, try to see it from my angle
Olly Wehring | 30 October 2014
This weekend, Bacardi is hosting a three-day music event on the private island of Palomino just off the coast of Puerto Rico. 'Bacardi Triangle' sees 1,862 guests enjoy music, sunshine and hospitality for three nights, starting tomorrow.
Reluctantly, I have accepted Bacardi's kind invitation, and will try to struggle through it all in what merry way I can.
By way of inclusion, I'll do my best to keep you up-to-date in all my adventures over the weekend in a live blog here on just-drinks. That way, you won't miss a thing and you won't get sunburnt.
Today is travel day, however, with a ten-hour flight to Atlanta followed by a three-hour flight down to San Juan. So, to get you in the mood, here's what to expect.
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Rossi D'Asiago has added a 5cl version of its Antica Sambuca Classic to the brand's offering, as it looks to boost sales in the Global Travel Retail channel....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends