Blog: Bacardi Triangle, try to see it from my angle
Olly Wehring | 30 October 2014
This weekend, Bacardi is hosting a three-day music event on the private island of Palomino just off the coast of Puerto Rico. 'Bacardi Triangle' sees 1,862 guests enjoy music, sunshine and hospitality for three nights, starting tomorrow.
Reluctantly, I have accepted Bacardi's kind invitation, and will try to struggle through it all in what merry way I can.
By way of inclusion, I'll do my best to keep you up-to-date in all my adventures over the weekend in a live blog here on just-drinks. That way, you won't miss a thing and you won't get sunburnt.
Today is travel day, however, with a ten-hour flight to Atlanta followed by a three-hour flight down to San Juan. So, to get you in the mood, here's what to expect.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World