Blog: Bacardi Triangle, try to see it from my angle
Olly Wehring | 30 October 2014
This weekend, Bacardi is hosting a three-day music event on the private island of Palomino just off the coast of Puerto Rico. 'Bacardi Triangle' sees 1,862 guests enjoy music, sunshine and hospitality for three nights, starting tomorrow.
Reluctantly, I have accepted Bacardi's kind invitation, and will try to struggle through it all in what merry way I can.
By way of inclusion, I'll do my best to keep you up-to-date in all my adventures over the weekend in a live blog here on just-drinks. That way, you won't miss a thing and you won't get sunburnt.
Today is travel day, however, with a ten-hour flight to Atlanta followed by a three-hour flight down to San Juan. So, to get you in the mood, here's what to expect.
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with Bulldog Gin Co's founder & CEO, Anshuman Vohra, we looked at the birth and rise of the brand. In part two, Vohra considers the wider gin segment, Bulld...
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
Experts have said drinks and brands that do not centre around one gender will drive future trends, as modern consumers look to avoid stereotypes. ...
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends