Blog: Bacardi Triangle, try to see it from my angle
Olly Wehring | 30 October 2014
This weekend, Bacardi is hosting a three-day music event on the private island of Palomino just off the coast of Puerto Rico. 'Bacardi Triangle' sees 1,862 guests enjoy music, sunshine and hospitality for three nights, starting tomorrow.
Reluctantly, I have accepted Bacardi's kind invitation, and will try to struggle through it all in what merry way I can.
By way of inclusion, I'll do my best to keep you up-to-date in all my adventures over the weekend in a live blog here on just-drinks. That way, you won't miss a thing and you won't get sunburnt.
Today is travel day, however, with a ten-hour flight to Atlanta followed by a three-hour flight down to San Juan. So, to get you in the mood, here's what to expect.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Heineken has unveiled new aluminium bottles that turn black under black light....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Diageo has lined up a vegan variant of its Baileys liqueur in the US, following a test launch last year....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts