Blog: At last - introducing the new news editor
Olly Wehring | 16 April 2007
Finally, after a full week's wait, I am able to unveil the new news editor.
Ladies & gentlemen, please be upstanding for Miss Jessica Harvey. Newly-trained, but with a background in publishing, Jessica joins just-drinks with a wealth of journalistic experience and a strong desire to break the news - as well as a willingness to try the odd drink.
I'm sure you'll all join me in welcoming Jessica on-board - she can be contacted for first-hand welcomes and invitations to drinks events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As for me, I'm back upstairs to put my feet up.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research