Blog: At last - introducing the new news editor
Olly Wehring | 16 April 2007
Finally, after a full week's wait, I am able to unveil the new news editor.
Ladies & gentlemen, please be upstanding for Miss Jessica Harvey. Newly-trained, but with a background in publishing, Jessica joins just-drinks with a wealth of journalistic experience and a strong desire to break the news - as well as a willingness to try the odd drink.
I'm sure you'll all join me in welcoming Jessica on-board - she can be contacted for first-hand welcomes and invitations to drinks events at email@example.com.
As for me, I'm back upstairs to put my feet up.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits