Blog: At last - introducing the new news editor
Olly Wehring | 16 April 2007
Finally, after a full week's wait, I am able to unveil the new news editor.
Ladies & gentlemen, please be upstanding for Miss Jessica Harvey. Newly-trained, but with a background in publishing, Jessica joins just-drinks with a wealth of journalistic experience and a strong desire to break the news - as well as a willingness to try the odd drink.
I'm sure you'll all join me in welcoming Jessica on-board - she can be contacted for first-hand welcomes and invitations to drinks events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As for me, I'm back upstairs to put my feet up.
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of t...
The global elite were in Switzerland last week for the World Economic Forum in Davos, the annual corporate huddle for the rich and powerful. The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, Muhtar Kent, was there too, de...
With The Coca-Cola Co stealing yesterday's limelight with its new united marketing strategy for brand Coke yesterday, a Forbes interview with PepsiCo North America Beverages' new CMO, Seth Kaufman, sl...
It is a bold attempt to regain a measure of control in the ever-spiraling debate about sugar. But will The Coca-Cola Co's new marketing strategy - which for the first time ties all of the Coke family ...
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research