Blog: At last - introducing the new news editor
Olly Wehring | 16 April 2007
Finally, after a full week's wait, I am able to unveil the new news editor.
Ladies & gentlemen, please be upstanding for Miss Jessica Harvey. Newly-trained, but with a background in publishing, Jessica joins just-drinks with a wealth of journalistic experience and a strong desire to break the news - as well as a willingness to try the odd drink.
I'm sure you'll all join me in welcoming Jessica on-board - she can be contacted for first-hand welcomes and invitations to drinks events at email@example.com.
As for me, I'm back upstairs to put my feet up.
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
Last night, The Coca-Cola Co's UK division celebrated moving in to its stylish new central London headquarters with a barbecue on its roof-top terrace....
Here are some of the top stories from just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo, San Miguel Corp, Stock Spirits and William Grant & Sons....
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL