Blog: Are you going to London Wine Week?
Lucy Britner | 20 May 2015
Joined up thinking, really.
Last year, more than 7,000 Londoners took part, and it is the brainchild of the team behind London Cocktail Week/London Beer Week. Events include winemaker dinners, quizzes and masterclasses. Wristbands for special offers and events are GBP10 but trade members go free if you’re registered. Franciacorta, Rothschild, Nyetimber and Berry Bros & Rudd are among the names on the bill and, if it’s anything like London Cocktail Week, you’re in for a treat.
Cocktail Week is now in its sixth year and 2014 saw participation from 250 bars across the capital.
The idea of Wine Week is so refreshingly simple that you wonder why no one has done it before.
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Reh Kendermann has launched two German wines, including a Sauvignon Blanc, in the UK on-premise, targeting shoppers in two of the country's larger supermarket chains....
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
I was full of questions yesterday when reading our news story about Bacardi's Martini Smart Cube. An ice cube-shaped device that can provide real-time information about its consumer? How? What? Why? H...
News reaches us today of what has been heralded as the "world's most daring whisky challenge". The Ultimate Ardbeg ARDventurer has been launched this week with an inaugural three-day camping trip....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends