Blog: Are you going to London Wine Week?
Lucy Britner | 20 May 2015
Joined up thinking, really.
Last year, more than 7,000 Londoners took part, and it is the brainchild of the team behind London Cocktail Week/London Beer Week. Events include winemaker dinners, quizzes and masterclasses. Wristbands for special offers and events are GBP10 but trade members go free if you’re registered. Franciacorta, Rothschild, Nyetimber and Berry Bros & Rudd are among the names on the bill and, if it’s anything like London Cocktail Week, you’re in for a treat.
Cocktail Week is now in its sixth year and 2014 saw participation from 250 bars across the capital.
The idea of Wine Week is so refreshingly simple that you wonder why no one has done it before.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits