Blog: Are you going to London Wine Week?
Lucy Britner | 20 May 2015
Joined up thinking, really.
Last year, more than 7,000 Londoners took part, and it is the brainchild of the team behind London Cocktail Week/London Beer Week. Events include winemaker dinners, quizzes and masterclasses. Wristbands for special offers and events are GBP10 but trade members go free if you’re registered. Franciacorta, Rothschild, Nyetimber and Berry Bros & Rudd are among the names on the bill and, if it’s anything like London Cocktail Week, you’re in for a treat.
Cocktail Week is now in its sixth year and 2014 saw participation from 250 bars across the capital.
The idea of Wine Week is so refreshingly simple that you wonder why no one has done it before.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Corby Spirit & Wine and parent Pernod Ricard have agreed an extension to their distribution tie-up in Corby's native Canada....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
In our latest look at consumer trends in the drinks industry, Ben Cooper turns his attention to the marketing of products along gender lines and asks, why are drinks brands struggling to keep up with ...
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends