Blog: Are you going to London Wine Week?
Lucy Britner | 20 May 2015
Joined up thinking, really.
Last year, more than 7,000 Londoners took part, and it is the brainchild of the team behind London Cocktail Week/London Beer Week. Events include winemaker dinners, quizzes and masterclasses. Wristbands for special offers and events are GBP10 but trade members go free if you’re registered. Franciacorta, Rothschild, Nyetimber and Berry Bros & Rudd are among the names on the bill and, if it’s anything like London Cocktail Week, you’re in for a treat.
Cocktail Week is now in its sixth year and 2014 saw participation from 250 bars across the capital.
The idea of Wine Week is so refreshingly simple that you wonder why no one has done it before.
just-drinks is thrilled to welcome a new industry commentator to the fold. Until earlier this year, Ian Shackleton spent over 25 years as a beverages analyst with several major banks, including Credit...
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director