Blog: Are you a Twitter "redunce"?
Chris Mercer | 11 December 2009
Are you wasting your time and repeatedly trying the patience of friends and colleagues by tweeting useless information on Twitter?
Find out before you end up spending Christmas alone with a sabotaged internet connection.
just-drinks has discovered a web tool named Redunce, which calculates how annoying you are on Twitter by counting the number of times you have 're-tweeted' information.
Mercifully, "just_drinks is not a redunce", we have found.
The formula used to calculate this is confidential, the Redunce site says.
"Excessive retweeting ruins it for everyone," it says, adding menacingly: "You know who you are."
Sadly, it seems Redunce is not able to expose people who feel compelled to inform the world about the temperature of their shower in the morning. You know who you are, too.
Read the just-drinks comment on Twitter for business, published last year.
Chris Mercer, Deputy Editor, just-drinks.com
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World