Blog: Are you a Twitter "redunce"?
Chris Mercer | 11 December 2009
Are you wasting your time and repeatedly trying the patience of friends and colleagues by tweeting useless information on Twitter?
Find out before you end up spending Christmas alone with a sabotaged internet connection.
just-drinks has discovered a web tool named Redunce, which calculates how annoying you are on Twitter by counting the number of times you have 're-tweeted' information.
Mercifully, "just_drinks is not a redunce", we have found.
The formula used to calculate this is confidential, the Redunce site says.
"Excessive retweeting ruins it for everyone," it says, adding menacingly: "You know who you are."
Sadly, it seems Redunce is not able to expose people who feel compelled to inform the world about the temperature of their shower in the morning. You know who you are, too.
Read the just-drinks comment on Twitter for business, published last year.
Chris Mercer, Deputy Editor, just-drinks.com
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
I was full of questions yesterday when reading our news story about Bacardi's Martini Smart Cube. An ice cube-shaped device that can provide real-time information about its consumer? How? What? Why? H...
News reaches us today of what has been heralded as the "world's most daring whisky challenge". The Ultimate Ardbeg ARDventurer has been launched this week with an inaugural three-day camping trip....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends