Blog: Are you a Twitter "redunce"?
Chris Mercer | 11 December 2009
Are you wasting your time and repeatedly trying the patience of friends and colleagues by tweeting useless information on Twitter?
Find out before you end up spending Christmas alone with a sabotaged internet connection.
just-drinks has discovered a web tool named Redunce, which calculates how annoying you are on Twitter by counting the number of times you have 're-tweeted' information.
Mercifully, "just_drinks is not a redunce", we have found.
The formula used to calculate this is confidential, the Redunce site says.
"Excessive retweeting ruins it for everyone," it says, adding menacingly: "You know who you are."
Sadly, it seems Redunce is not able to expose people who feel compelled to inform the world about the temperature of their shower in the morning. You know who you are, too.
Read the just-drinks comment on Twitter for business, published last year.
Chris Mercer, Deputy Editor, just-drinks.com
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends