Blog: Anyone got a light?
Chris Brook-Carter | 5 October 2005
Life is full of little pleasures, is it not? A cold beer on a hot day. That first cigarette of the day. But, hey! What say you, we make these little pleasures even smaller, by putting them together?
German company Nautilus GmbH Laboratoriumsbedarf has developed a 6.3% ABV lager with three milligrams of nicotine alkaloids per 250ml can. Three cans of the drink will provide you with the equivalent amount of nicotine as a pack of 20 cigarettes.
NicoShot is being marketed as a nicotine replacement therapy “designed to satisfy the nicotine urge whenever you want a cigarette, but can’t smoke,” says Richard Davis, president of Beverage Marketing USA, which handles publicity for NicoShot.
The drink is expected to be launched in Ireland shortly… a country with a smoking ban.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends