Blog: Anheuser-Busch InBev's Super Bowl surprise
Olly Wehring | 20 January 2014
Last week, we reported on Anheuser-Busch InBev's plans for the ad breaks in next month's Super Bowl in the US.
The brewer has subsequently sent us this six-ad teaser roll.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Whisk(e)y companies spend a lot of money and effort ageing their products for that premium taste....
Stone Brewing Co has released a "limited", seasonal variant of its year-round Stone Smoked Porter....
PepsiCo created a stir last week with the news it is testing a product called Caleb's Kola, with some in the media claiming it was the beginning of a new “craft soda” category....
SABMiller's bid to widen the appeal of beer is very much in evidence at its latest 'House of Peroni' - with beer cocktails and a bigger bottle for the Italian lager brand on offer. ...
Molson Coors' UK division has overhauled the packaging for its Carling British Cider less than two years after the brand was launched....
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo, SABMiller, the Scotch whisky category and the US wine market....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"