Blog: Anheuser-Busch InBev – My cup, it runneth over
Olly Wehring | 10 May 2012
When Anheuser-Busch InBev lined up a three-year tie-up with the English Football Association last year, the romantic in me got all excited.
"Maybe," he pondered, "I'll get to see Liverpool in the FA Cup Final."
The realist in me quickly took hold and, considering the season my team has just put me through, was quite valid in dismissing such flights of fancy.
Okay, they didn't win, but I still got to watch my team play at Wembley Stadium on Saturday, thanks to A-B InBev here in the UK.
Not only that, but I also managed to get another snap for the 'Me with a Trophy' photo album.
Thanks to A-B InBev UK and Michelle Norman.
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of t...
The global elite were in Switzerland last week for the World Economic Forum in Davos, the annual corporate huddle for the rich and powerful. The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, Muhtar Kent, was there too, de...
With The Coca-Cola Co stealing yesterday's limelight with its new united marketing strategy for brand Coke yesterday, a Forbes interview with PepsiCo North America Beverages' new CMO, Seth Kaufman, sl...
It is a bold attempt to regain a measure of control in the ever-spiraling debate about sugar. But will The Coca-Cola Co's new marketing strategy - which for the first time ties all of the Coke family ...
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research