Blog: Anheuser-Busch InBev – My cup, it runneth over
Olly Wehring | 10 May 2012
When Anheuser-Busch InBev lined up a three-year tie-up with the English Football Association last year, the romantic in me got all excited.
"Maybe," he pondered, "I'll get to see Liverpool in the FA Cup Final."
The realist in me quickly took hold and, considering the season my team has just put me through, was quite valid in dismissing such flights of fancy.
Okay, they didn't win, but I still got to watch my team play at Wembley Stadium on Saturday, thanks to A-B InBev here in the UK.
Not only that, but I also managed to get another snap for the 'Me with a Trophy' photo album.
Thanks to A-B InBev UK and Michelle Norman.
Knowledge is power, or so they claim. So, with that in mind, here's an infographic, courtesy of Australian company Hangover Revivol, that breaks down exactly what is behind the common hangover....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller's new Scotch whisky and Santa Rita Estates....
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch