Blog: America's love affair with soda - dead? Or can the romance be revived?
James Wilmore | 29 April 2014
As the big beasts of the soft drinks world, Coca-Cola and PepsiCo, both face challenging times it has led to the question 'Is American's love affair with soda over?'
Here, the website Health Science Degree Guide, offers an infographic on the history of the category in the US and some current stats:
Sectors: Soft drinks
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days....
It's not even available on pre-order yet, but Apple's latest piece of kit has already got a breathalyser app....
just-drinks is now closed for the Easter weekend....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has bought a minority stake in Bai 5-owner Bai Brands for US$15m. ...
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US. ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads