Blog: All aboard the Aperol bus
Lucy Britner | 14 May 2015
Commuting in London, like pretty much any capital city, is a drag. It’s overcrowded, sweaty and rarely goes to plan.
In fact, it’s enough to turn a person to drink.
It's welcome news, then, that Campari's Italian brand, Aperol, has decided the twain shall meet, with a mystery 5pm bus marketing ruse. Route 321 (named after the ratio of prosecco, Aperol and soda in an Aperol Spritz) will call at a secret destination furnished with a ‘celebrity DJ’ – and yes, there will be a supply of Aperol Spritz.
This sounds like something you might find written on a toilet wall, but: If you fancy a mystery ride, email 5pmAdventure@WCommunications.co.uk with your name and phone number.
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with Bulldog Gin Co's founder & CEO, Anshuman Vohra, we looked at the birth and rise of the brand. In part two, Vohra considers the wider gin segment, Bulld...
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
Experts have said drinks and brands that do not centre around one gender will drive future trends, as modern consumers look to avoid stereotypes. ...
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends