Blog: Alcohol in Moderation - 21st Anniversary Conference in London this week
Olly Wehring | 15 October 2012
You may have seen our in-depth coverage of ICAP's two-day conference in the US last week, at which the trade body released its report into industry measures around the world to reduce the harmful consumption of alcohol.
Next up, later this week, UK-based Alcohol in Moderation will host a one-day seminar in London. The conference, which takes place in London on Thursday (18 October), looks at ‘Alcohol Education, what works?’ and 'The development of lower alcohol beverages, with a spotlight on successful markets and innovations'.
Would the thought of working in a morgue stop you from drink driving? ...
You would be forgiven for thinking that the US cider boom is over. Sales growth of as much as 90% in the past few years has shrunk to double figures. ...
The drinks industry could do more to benefit from new technology. ...
The soft drinks world is abuzz today over what an executive shake-up at PepsiCo might mean to on-going speculation over CEO Indra Nooyi's successor....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India