Blog: Alcohol in Moderation - 21st Anniversary Conference in London this week
Olly Wehring | 15 October 2012
You may have seen our in-depth coverage of ICAP's two-day conference in the US last week, at which the trade body released its report into industry measures around the world to reduce the harmful consumption of alcohol.
Next up, later this week, UK-based Alcohol in Moderation will host a one-day seminar in London. The conference, which takes place in London on Thursday (18 October), looks at ‘Alcohol Education, what works?’ and 'The development of lower alcohol beverages, with a spotlight on successful markets and innovations'.
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring AG Barr, Bombay Sapphire, Wines of South Africa and Pabst Brewing Co....
It seems there's not much in the world that can make people smile these days. Luckily, we're part of an industry that has just been scientifically proven to do just that. ...
Despite accounting for just a small percentage of overall sales, craft beer is making an impression on the US....
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring SABMiller, Orangina Schweppes, PepsiCo and Scottish devolution....
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- NPD in Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits