Blog: Alcohol in Moderation - 21st Anniversary Conference in London this week
Olly Wehring | 15 October 2012
You may have seen our in-depth coverage of ICAP's two-day conference in the US last week, at which the trade body released its report into industry measures around the world to reduce the harmful consumption of alcohol.
Next up, later this week, UK-based Alcohol in Moderation will host a one-day seminar in London. The conference, which takes place in London on Thursday (18 October), looks at ‘Alcohol Education, what works?’ and 'The development of lower alcohol beverages, with a spotlight on successful markets and innovations'.
Knowledge is power, or so they claim. So, with that in mind, here's an infographic, courtesy of Australian company Hangover Revivol, that breaks down exactly what is behind the common hangover....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller's new Scotch whisky and Santa Rita Estates....
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch