Blog: Alcohol in Moderation - 21st Anniversary Conference in London this week
Olly Wehring | 15 October 2012
You may have seen our in-depth coverage of ICAP's two-day conference in the US last week, at which the trade body released its report into industry measures around the world to reduce the harmful consumption of alcohol.
Next up, later this week, UK-based Alcohol in Moderation will host a one-day seminar in London. The conference, which takes place in London on Thursday (18 October), looks at ‘Alcohol Education, what works?’ and 'The development of lower alcohol beverages, with a spotlight on successful markets and innovations'.
Heavy metal legend Bruce Dickinson - lead singer of the band Iron Maiden, for the unitiated - is clearly a man not afraid to get his hands dirty. ...
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously. ...
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, Heineken, Coca-Cola Amatil, California's winelands and Cognac....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter