Blog: Agree or disagree? The floor is yours
Olly Wehring | 11 June 2007
Last week’s comment piece on the updated alcohol strategy review for England appears to have put the cat among the pigeons somewhat.
Take a look at the latest forum posting, by the chairman of the Wine & Spirit Trade Association, Chris Carson.
These forums give you the perfect opportunity to let off some steam, so please, let us know your thoughts on the two sides to this particular debate.
Just don't you lot come to blows, okay? Don't make me come in there.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends