Blog: Agree or disagree? The floor is yours
Olly Wehring | 11 June 2007
Last week’s comment piece on the updated alcohol strategy review for England appears to have put the cat among the pigeons somewhat.
Take a look at the latest forum posting, by the chairman of the Wine & Spirit Trade Association, Chris Carson.
These forums give you the perfect opportunity to let off some steam, so please, let us know your thoughts on the two sides to this particular debate.
Just don't you lot come to blows, okay? Don't make me come in there.
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife....
Last month, SPI Group unveiled its latest advert for Stolichnaya in the US. Its an amusing little number that caries the instruction: Drink what you want. The “I am man” ad looks to distance Millennia...
Who do you work for? I ask, merely to draw your attention to just-drinks’ company pages....
This weekend sees yet another “International Day” for a drinks category. Lucky us. Anyway, ahead of Sunday’s International Cachaça Day, here’s a wealth of information on Brazil’s national spirit, cour...
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends