Blog: AG Barr and Britvic show auld enemies should be forgot
Andy Morton | 14 November 2012
Britvic and AG Barr have proved that England and Scotland CAN work together to form a stronger union, in their case today's announcement to form one of Europe's biggest soft drinks makers.
In the spirit of the day, just-drinks made its own entente cordiale (or should that be cordial?) across Hadrian's Wall - a joint byline on the merger story shared between myself (a Scot) and James Wilmore (a Sassenach).
Are you watching, Alex Salmond?
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday....
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc. ...
Is this the true breakfast of champions?...
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research