Blog: Accolade Wines and Hardys soothe my cricketing pain
Olly Wehring | 25 March 2014
Those that know me know that I like my cricket (it's a sport, American people). As an England fan, I - like many others - have suffered a torrid winter, with the Australians tearing my team a new one Down Under.
To banish those dark, cold memories, I have Australia's Accolade Wines to thank (the irony) for inviting me to the home of cricket, Lord's, in London last week. The unveiling of Accolade's Hardys wine brand as a sponsor of the England & Wales Cricket Board allowed me to head to Lord's as fast as my legs could carry me.
The highlight? Well, this!
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday....
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc. ...
Is this the true breakfast of champions?...
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research